Monday, September 7, 2009

C'mon skinny love...

Sometimes it takes me a while to see that I slip down a hill just the same as everyone I see around me. what I mean is, I was having a conversation about how new age people kind of creep me out, in that some of them grasp on to healing Chrystal's and herbs like it'll suddenly cure their whole lives, like suddenly everything will be alright because they have their necklaces and powders. And it only occurs to me at this exact moment that I opened my mouth and said the things that people do when they're pointing fingers because they are scared of the very thing they talk about. I said that those people need to realize that it's not just about having stones and incense, if you want things to change in your life for real, you have to believe in it, you have to get off your ass and change your life so it moves in a more positive direction, you can't just clutch a stone and hope that it gets you were you want to go. That's just lazy. How true. Too bad that I'm cowering in my tower, my fortress, hoping that it'll turn out just exactly that way. At twenty-six I'm just now not wanting to be invisible, I want to do things, I want people to notice that I'm in the room.....I still don't want to speak up but I want to be noticed. It's a nice little corner I've painted myself into. Hand to mouth, I've left nothing extra to show me how I can be less invisible, to show me how to show myself. And now I stay invisible. such a vicious circle, till I blast into the sky like some kind of superhero, out of the darkness and into the light. I will not be invisible forever.

2 comments:

  1. Exactly. I know that there are people out there that want to "leave it up to spirit" Well, spirit is laughing a them. It's all good to put energy into stones and carry them around with you...but you need to take steps to accomplish the things that you are trying to manifest. Don't clutch a "prosperity crystal" and expect to have money fall into you lap. Take the stone with you on interviews. You've got to get out and do. It's like people who buy an ab machine and still eat like shit. That machine will do nothing for you unless you diet and exercise.


    And blast away! Free yourself from your tower!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I'd say that this blog is definitely a step at throwing the shutters wide and the rest will follow :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete